Expertise in fluid management for the development of hydrogen mobility
Today, the development of fuel cell systems is a necessity in the process of decarbonizing energy sources, and we are seeing a clear adoption of this technology, not only by industry but also by public authorities.
Fuel cell technology is no longer at the prototype stage and the main manufacturers (automotive, aeronautical, maritime, river) are already marketing hydrogen vehicles.
The major challenge now is to industrialize production in order to reduce costs and accelerate the adoption of hydrogen vehicles by end consumers.
Thanks to its expertise in fluid management, DAM Group is positioned as a key player in the hydrogen value chain and offers test and measurement solutions, assembly solutions for fuel cell systems and related products.
TEST AND MEASUREMENT SOLUTIONS FOR FUEL CELL SYSTEMS: FOR PEM AND SOFC TECHNOLOGIES
Fuel cell test and measurement solutions from laboratory to end-of-line production
DAM Group offers high-performance test and measurement solutions, in particular for the following applications:
- Leak test bench for bipolar plates (PEM/SOFC technologies)
- MEA test bench (Membrane Electrode Assembly)
- Stack Conditioning (activation) & EOL Test Bench (airflow rate from 0 to 1.7 L/min).
- End-of-line leak control station for the vehicle hydrogen circuit (up to 900 bars)
- High-pressure leak test station for hydrogen components assembly (for hydrogen tanks, valves, electrolysers)
In cooperation with our clients, we develop ancillary products for fuel cell systems.
- Quick Connector
- By-pass valve
- Cell Voltage Monitoring