Hydrogen Online Workshop 2022 – a unique interactive event for hydrogen professionals
L’Hydrogen Online Workshop (HOW2022) is a unique interactive event that provides a global platform for discussing the most important issues of the Hydrogen industry.
Hosting by Mission Hydrogen, this one day event will gather more 10 world-class experts of hydrogen industry through :
- interactive virtual exhibition
More than 10,000 hydrogen experts from over 150 countries are expected to attend.
On this occasion, Pierre PACOT , Sales Manager at DAM Group, will speak during a 90-minute workshop.
The title of the workshop is : “How to test and assemble effectively fuel cells and hydrogen components”
The optimization of testing and assembly are major quality and competitiveness criteria for the production ramp-up of hydrogen fuel cells, complete modules or hydrogen tanks.
After an overview of leak tests of fuel cell bipolar plates and membranes, we will then approach the characterisation and conditioning of the fuel cell stack through the presentation of a production line.
Last, find out how a flexible user-oriented software enables to continuously improve your test sequences.
To sum up, during this presentation, we will discuss :
- leak testing of fuel cell bipolar plates and membranes
- leak testing of fuel cell stack and the complete fuel cell module
- conditioning and activation of the fuel cell stack ans the complete fuel cell module
- assembly of the fuel cell (stacking, connectors, etc.)
Schedule : March 3rd | 14.50 – 16.20(CEST)
Speaker : Pierre PACOT, Sales Manager, DAM Group
Registration is FREE of charge
Have a look on the program here
Take a look at some of our achievements in connection with the workshop:
- DG 10 020 1 – LEAK TEST PLATFORM FOR FUEL CELL BIPOLAR PLATES and MEMBRANES
- DG 40 010 0 – FUEL CELL CONDITIONING BENCH
- FUEL CELL STACK TESTING AND ASSEMBLY LINE
- HIGH PRESSURE TEST STATION 400 BAR / 875 BAR FOR HYDROGEN SYSTEMS