REMANUFACTURING: A NECESSITY
At a time when environmental issues are of increasing concern, remanufacturing is becoming a key element in the development strategies of players in the automotive industry and will remain so in the long term. Although remanufacturing has always been an important issue for automakers and parts manufacturers, it is now a necessity and offers several advantages:
- economic benefits
- positive impact on the environment
- CSR approach
PROVEN STANDARDS MACHINES
DAM Group has been involved in this environmental approach for several years and offers a range of standard machines for a wide range of engines and components for mobility.
Our future products are the result of the continuous research of our engineering teams in the fields of energy consumption and communication protocols for future alternators, starters and starter-alternators, gearbox.
- TOPAZ – alternators and starters test bench – which integrates the latest communication protocols: LIN1 & LIN2, BSD
- RUBY – the only test bench for starter motors on load!
- OPAL – for fast testing of starters (freewheeling) and alternators
- EMEROD – for more detailed testing of the same products
- AXONE – for a specific analysis of regulators not mounted on alternators
- hydraulic test bench for gearbox module