Hydraulic test bench for gearbox, clutch, module, solenoid valve
Our client is an automotive supplier who manufactures transmission systems, gearbox components, turbochargers, electric motors.
The client consulted us to realize a test bench audit of the production of a high flow rate direct acting variable force solenoid valve (VFS) for the control of clutch pressure in a DCT transmission.
This test bench is located in the laboratory in order to :
- control production
- perform more accurate tests
- test defective components following customer returns
Based on our modular machine concept with interchangeable tooling, DAM Group has developed a new innovative hydraulic bench, version 3 of our hydraulic modular bench.
We have taken the opportunity to realize a new design that will serve us for all new developments in hydraulic component testing.
- Optimization of space (for transport and layout)
- Easy access for the operator/engineer in loading parts
- Flexible interface that can be used to integrate a climatic chamber or production tooling
- Real-time system integration for precise pressure or pressure differential control
- Optimization of functions and hardware used (cost reduction)
- Creation of an electronic board thanks to DACTEM allowing the optimization of the wiring and the flexibility for our customer.
- Use of a Framework for Code Uniformity and Reuse (DQMH)
- Object Oriented Programming to Limit Hardware Dependencies
- Flexibility of use for the user (possibility to simulate tests, etc.)